Re: [os-gov-dev] Hello

Hi all,

As we're on introductions...

I'm based in Toronto and am on many social networks as @el56. I have been heavily involved in open source and corporate governance for the better part of 30 years. I've co-founded a number of FOSS-related nonprofits, and written numerous sets of bylaws and codes of ethics. I've also been involved in broader Internet governance issues through ICANN, the Internet Society and WSIS. Most of these days I'm working on unrelated projects, such as fundraising for Caribbean agriculture and a YouTube channel on media ethics called "Truth Ache".

Like some others here I'm a refugee from the IEEE FOSS governance effort and I look forward to moving ahead.

- Evan

Back to the top