[openmq-dev] How to build OpenMQ C Client for Windows

Hello,

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but I'm trying to migrate from Oracle Open Message Queue 4.3 to the newest Eclipse OpenMQ. We have Linux and Window client applications that leverage the message queue C Client, and it seems for Eclipse OpenMQ, I'd have to build it myself based on the cclient files in the 6.2.0 source download. I've followed the README instructions and did so for Linux but am not sure how to build the C Client for Windows 64-Bit. I've noticed that there is no "Windows Release" section in the mq/src/buildant/default.properties file. Please advise?

Thank You,
George

Back to the top