Re: [openmq-dev] Time for a release?

Hi,

Seems like the Eclipse helpdesk is closed during the holidays. I've seen other CIs behave somewhat erratic too lately. Sometimes just stopping the job a couple of times and trying to rebuild it works. I just stopped the current job that was hanging and tried to run it again, but without success.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 9:00 AM Piotr Żygieło <piotr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello

On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 at 22:19, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> OpenMQ is at nearly 500 commits since the release of 6.2.0. It may be a good idea to release it again.

Indeed.

We'd need https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/718
in the first place.
As soon as OpenMQ Jenkins instance is operational, unless someone else
wants to do it, I could trigger M build.

Piotrek