Re: [openmq-dev] Inactive committers retirement

Hi,

It's a good initiative to do in other projects as well. Part of the inactive committers were only ever there for the transition period if I understand correctly. The fact that they're still there is probably just admin that's behind and/or forgotten.

Kind regards,
Arjan

+1. Wish all the Jakarta EE projects would do this.