Re: [openmq-dev] PR#904 - JDK11 and Jenkins job build-and-stage

+1, sounds like a plan!

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021, Piotr Żygieło <piotr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Team

After merging https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/openmq/pull/904 I intend to:

a) backup/copy current 1_openmq-build-and-stage as something like
1_openmq-build-and-stage-6.0.x-with-jdk8, should it be needed to
produce bug-fix release in nearest future,

b) update 1_openmq-build-and-stage to use JDK11.

Once b) is in place - I plan to remove no longer needed then profiles
added in PR#904 and enforce JDK11+.

Please let me know if you have other plans or you see an issue with the above.

--
Piotrek