Re: [openmq-dev] Release 6.1 soon?

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 2:10 PM Piotr Żygieło <piotr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1. I see TCK jenkins job was updated to run with JDK11.

I updated the jobs indeed. They're now using JDK 11 and the latest GlassFish, which is the 6.1.0-SNAPSHOT from master.

It however failed when executed against released OpenMQ 6.0.0 with one
test: https://ci.eclipse.org/openmq/job/2_openmq-run-tck-against-staged-build/19/artifact/messaging-tck/bin/summary.txt:

> [javatest.batch] Number of Tests Failed      = 1
> [javatest.batch] FAILED........com/sun/ts/tests/signaturetest/jms/JMSSigTest.java#signatureTest_from_standalone
> [javatest.batch] 03-01-2021 16:52:07:  ********** Package 'jakarta.jms' - FAILED (STATIC MODE) **********

Not sure - Arjan - do you consider your changes from
2021-03-01_11-04-51 as complete?

Yes, those are now complete. The signature test failure may not be related to our APIs specifically. I did not follow everything, but I understood from the TCK mailing list that there are a lot of issue with the sigtest tool under JDK 11.

2. The OpenMQ 6.1.0-M1 was built and staged and TCK failed with the
same test as above.

3. PR in GF proposed, regardless of above:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/pull/23408

I see it's still in draft. I think we can accept it in GF, as there are no new failures?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

--
Piotrek