Re: [openmq-dev] Release 6.1 soon?

On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 at 17:07, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As we're getting closer now to releasing GlassFish 6.1, shall we release an OpenMQ 6.1 soon with the contents of the current master?

1. build
I volunteer to run the jenkins build, for 6.1.0-M1 I presume.

2. TCK
I understand there is no messaging-tck update so TCK_BUNDLE_URL stays the same.

I think API_URL could point to the central rather than staging at this moment.

Perhaps GF_URL could point to GF-6.1? At
https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/glassfish/ I see only nightly build,
so not sure how to handle this part. Maybe to not modify it yet? Or
update from current glassfish-6.0.0-RC1 to final GF-6.0.0 only?

What about JDK used in TCK run? Currently jdk-8/latest is used.

3. GF integration
If 1 & 2 are completed I can PR MQ update in GF.

--
Piotrek

Back to the top