[open-regulatory-compliance] apologies; summer ORC-EC/ESO interactions?

hi Sharon, list,

On Wed Sep 4, 2024 at 21:32 CEST, Sharon Corbett via open-regulatory-compliance wrote:
A reminder of the call scheduled for next week.

An agenda will be provided shortly and will also contain the login
information.

My apologies, I will be missing Tuesday's call. I'll read up on the minutes/watch a recording should one be available.

Would it be possible to give the group an update on the ORC-related interactions with the EC/ESOs that took place over the summer (ie. since the July 11 update call)? I saw the webinar announcement and the mention that a recording will become available, were there any others?

kind regards, Maarten

--
Maarten Aertsen
  senior internet technologist, NLnet Labs

Back to the top