[open-regulatory-compliance] Next Working Group Update Call Rescheduled to September 10th @ 2 pm CEST

Dear All;

Given the ongoing vacation season and the reduced availability of many participants, we have decided to postpone our next scheduled Working Group update call on August 20th to September 10th (2PM CEST). We believe that rescheduling the meeting will ensure that everyone can attend and contribute effectively.

Thank you for your understanding. I look forward to our meeting in September.

The Community Calendar has been updated accordingly and an invitation will be created shortly. Warm regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube