[open-regulatory-compliance] Corrigendum version of CRA

Hi,

our colleagues from the OpenForumEurope notified us that the
"corrigendum" version of the CRA is out:
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/TA-9-2024-0130-FNL-COR01_EN.pdf

No HTML version yet which is why I couldn't use Tobie's script to
produce a nice version but I did do a diff in LibreOffice and attached
it here.

(PLD is also out but I have not looked at that:
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/TA-9-2024-0132-FNL-COR01_EN.pdf)

Cheers,
Lars