[open-regulatory-compliance] Next CRA Webinar is delayed

Hi all,

The next webinar in our CRA series, originally scheduled on Sept. 2, is being delayed by a week or so. We'll be announcingĀ a new date shortly. In the meantime, I've removedĀ it from the community calendar.

I know you're all eagerly waiting for the video and slides of the previous sessions. We're working on those and will post them to the list as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience,

--tobie

---
Tobie Langel
Tech Lead Open Regulatory Compliance WG, Eclipse Foundation
Principal, UnlockOpen

Back to the top