[open-regulatory-compliance] Let's start a CRA FAQ

Hi all,

Following up on a recent thread, I suggest we start an FAQ for the CRA.

I've added an FAQ file[1] in our GitLab. We will include it in our upcoming information hub.

If you're interested in helping out with the CRA FAQ, please let me know by replying to this thread.

If you're not set up for Eclipse's GitLab yet, please feel free to let me know (privately if you prefer). I'll walk you through the set up personally.

The plan is to:
  1. start collecting questions
  2. organize them in categories
  3. clean them up
  4. find quality answers to each question
  5. publish them in a way that makes them as easy to reference as possible
We should be able to do most of this async, but setting up an initial call plus some regular check-ins might be a good idea.

Who's with me?

--tobie

---
Tobie Langel
Tech Lead Open Regulatory Compliance WG, Eclipse Foundation
Principal, UnlockOpen

Back to the top