From: open-regulatory-compliance <open-regulatory-compliance-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Greg Wallace via open-regulatory-compliance <open-regulatory-compliance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday 5 August 2024 at 12:32
To: Open Regulatory Compliance Working Group <open-regulatory-compliance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Greg Wallace <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] Attestations of compliance

I too am interested in understanding this better. I'd suggest that "Attestations" would be a good Open Source Specification Project for the WG.

Best,

On Mon, Aug 5, 2024 at 7:08 AM Olle E. Johansson via open-regulatory-compliance <open-regulatory-compliance@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

In Enzo’s presentation he mentions that stewards can apply for attestations.
I haven’t seen this mentioned in the CRA, but can of course have missed it. Who attests what in this case? Which body attests.

In my view, most products would be self-certified with no external certification or attestation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAjHBpwEE_s&t=2812s

/O

Greg Wallace

Director of Partnerships & Research