[open-regulatory-compliance] Next Webinar - CRA Standards making: Understanding key standards and their production timeline - Monday July 29 @ 17:00 CEST

Dear All;

Our next webinar in our series is happening Monday, July 29th!  This session will focus on CRA Standards making: Understanding key standards and their production timeline!

Date:  Monday, July 29th
TIme:  17:00 CEST
Platform:  Zoom Webinar

Register now:  https://eclipse.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_JKlLmvx6SlmhEMnX15Vfsg

You won't want to miss this opportunity to attend our third webinar of the series featuring:

* An introduction to what are standards: why do they exist in EU law, what are they useful for? Who is developing them? What is the process to develop them (quick overview, not detailed processes)? * An overview of the standards to be developed under the CRA and their link with the CRA text. * The planned timeline of standards development.
We look forward to seeing you on Monday!

Warm regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube