[open-regulatory-compliance] Welcome to the Working Group - The Document Foundation!

 Welcome toThe Document Foundation!

We are thrilled to have you join and look forward to the contributions you will bring to the table.

We have compiled a list of resources that will help you as well as other members and the community to stay up to date as follows:

Stay Connected Resources:

Please explore these resources and get involved. If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Once again, welcome aboard!

Warm regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube