Zoom Link here

Best,
Sharon

On Thu, 18 Jul 2024 at 15:52, Sharon Corbett <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone:

We are excited to announce the next webinar in our series, happening on July 22nd!  This session will focus on The CRA Obligations: Identifying the relevant obligations for the OSS Community featuring Benjamin Boegel, Head of Sector for Product Security and Certification Policy.

Date:  Monday, July 22nd
Time:  11 AM CEST

Don't miss this opportunity to attend our second webinar of the series featuring:

* A list of the obligations applicable to the OSS community for manufacturers and stewards * More details about certain obligations that should lead to collaboration between players in the OSS community (e.g due diligence obligation) * A short overview of the upcoming documents, part of the CRA that will be applicable to the OSS community

We look forward to your participation!

Warm regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube