[open-regulatory-compliance] Welcome SCANOSS to the Working Group 👋

Please join me in welcoming the newest member to the Working Group - SCANOSS!

We are thrilled to have you join and look forward to the contributions you will bring to the table.

We have compiled a list of resources that will help you get engaged and informed.

Stay Engaged Resources:

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Welcome aboard!

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube