[open-regulatory-compliance] Welcome OWASP to the Working Group Membership 🎉

Dear All; We formally welcomed OWASP on the Update Call earlier today but also wanted to ensure we announced it here as well.

As you can imagine we are all thrilled to welcome OWASP and the contributions they will bring to the table.

We have compiled a list of resources that will help keep OWASP, all Members and Interested Parties engaged and informed.

Stay Engaged Resources:

1.  Community Forum

This mailing list

2.   Chat Service

Matrix Rooms

3.  Repository for Work Streams

GitLab Group

4.  Webinars, Office Hours, Update Calls and so on …

Community Calendar

5.  Learn More

Landing Page (temporary until Website is created)

We encourage you to explore these resources and get involved. If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining!

Warm regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube