[open-regulatory-compliance] contributing flowchart to reading group

hi,

I just mentioned during the call that I'm happy to 'donate' the flow chart that I used while trying to wrap my mind around the CRA [1] to the repo. I'm saying 'donate', because it's CC-0, so that act was non-exclusive in the first place.

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/open-regulatory-compliance-wg/cra-topics/-/merge_requests/5

I hear Salve and Gerardo might be interested in improvements. Looking forward to them!

kind regards, Maarten

[1] https://blog.nlnetlabs.nl/what-i-learned-in-brussels-the-cyber-resilience-act/#using-a-flow-chart-to-guide-further-reading

--
Maarten Aertsen
  senior internet technologist, NLnet Labs

Back to the top