[open-regulatory-compliance] Office Hours

Hi all,

I'm running office hours for this working group every Tuesday from 3pm to 4pm CEST (13:00-14:00 UTC). Feel free to drop in at any time during the call.

The goal of these calls are to help answer logistical questions or concerns, take general feedback, etc., not to discuss technical topics. This is an experiment as we get this working group started. We'll see how long we keep these office hours running for and if we add another, more West Coast-compatible time.

Office hours are by nature informal, so there is no planned agenda, nor are minutes taken. If anything applicable to the group comes out of a call (e.g. an idea for a new discussion topic), I'll share it with the list. I'll try to summarize key points to the list while keeping the names of participants private (as you've already seen me do on the list when people email me privately). Note that the antitrust policy[1] and code of conduct[2] still apply, so please abide by their terms.

To make it easier for people to join, we'll be using the same Zoom room every week. There'll be a waiting room and I'll let people in as they join the call. Please use your full name and affiliation when you join the call so I know who to let in.

This will be our the URL for the zoom room: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86494345807

FYI, these calls have been added to the community agenda[3].

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Back to the top