And for the record, I've added all of the calls to the community calendar: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/open-regulatory-compliance-wg#getting-involved

Hope this helps.

--tobie

On Mon, Jul 1, 2024 at 12:06 PM Jeremy Stanley via open-regulatory-compliance <open-regulatory-compliance@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2024-06-30 11:43:35 +0200 (+0200), Tobie Langel via open-regulatory-compliance wrote:
[...]
> I'll be joining the first call (on containers). Looking forward to
> seeing some of you there.

I mis-remembered the offset from CEST to UTC this time of year (I
should have double-checked it), so missed the hypervisors and
container runtimes call. Hopefully someone who caught it can
summarize.

At least I'm awake now and planning to catch the network management
one. Thanks again for the heads-up about these!
--
Jeremy Stanley