Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] [ACTION REQUIRED] Please fill-in survey on CRA discussion topics

Hi all,

We've got quite a few answers already, but it would be great if we had a few more.

I'm planning to start going through your replies by the end of the week so that we can get started on the discussion topics next week.

So please fill in the survey. It won't take you more than 2 minutes!

Thank you!

--tobie