[open-regulatory-compliance] Welcome to the Initial Members of the Working Group!

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to the first members of the Open Regulatory Compliance Working Group:

Apache Software Foundation
Blender Foundation
CodeDay
Rust Foundation

We are thrilled to have you on board and look forward to working with you.

Please reach out at any time should you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube