Re: [oniro-wg] Reorganization of our gitlab oniro-wg subgroup: proposal

Hello,

I will proceed with this effort today.

Next week we will have to deal with some disruption since I do not have
control over all the implications of this move. It won't be much though. The
ones analised are not high impact.

On Monday, 23 May 2022 19:24:47 CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we have been using for some days/weeks now the existing structure on gitlab
> oniro-wg and it is evident that we need to introduce some changes to be able
> to manage (review/write) permissions in the needed way in our committees-
> related subgroups (more restrictive) vs the other spaces targetting a wider
> collaboration. The current structure, where committees are inserted in per
> topic subgroups does not work well. Managing permissions is a nightmare.
>
> In addition, we need to create an additional subgroup for the coming IT
> services work and we are about too implement the recently approved oniro
> platform roadmap process which will need also a collaboration space.
>
> These three topics has been condensed in a single proposal. You can check it
> in this ticket.
>
> Link:
> https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steerin
> g-commitee-oniro-wg/-/issues/6
>
> Any feedback is welcome.
>
> The ticket includes the next steps to make it a reality.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation