[oniro-wg] MoM - Oniro WG Marketing Committee Launch Meeting 2020wk14

Hello,

## MoM Oniro WG Marketing Committee 2022wk14

please find the Minutes of Meeting (MoM), approved during this weeks session.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/
marketing-committee-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/meeting-mom-marketing-commitee-oniro-
wg/marketing-committee-mom-oniro-wg-2022wk14

Please find on gitlab the all minutes.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/
marketing-committee-oniro-wg/-/tree/main/meeting-mom-marketing-commitee-oniro-
wg

### MoM key points

This are the key points of the meeting, added here for convenience.

"#### IP transfer to EF

The issue pertains to the transfer of IP to EF or to give it full rights to
use the artifacts and components therein included and permit so by all members
of WG. This requirement would be satisfied by releasing the content in an
admissible Creative Commons license, and CC-BY should be sufficient. Subject
to confirmation. Also subject to confirmation it would be sufficient that
there is a confirmation by the member of the WG that has contracted the agency
that the agreement includes a consistent clause. No need to share the relevant
agreement.

Technical details of the work we expect from the agency on the website (using
Hugo, preferably), will be discussed separately. No resolution is tabled.

#### Resolutions

* Approval of minutes

* Switch timing to 14:00 UTC. Changes will be communicated throught new
invites

* Ratify Chiara and Dongni as additional social media admins

* Keep Mastodon with a pinned message that it is inactive (decided in the All
Marketing Representatives part)

#### AoB

Discussing the timing of meetings, with DST in Northern Hemispfere it could be
more convenient to shift from 15:00 UTC to 14:00 UTC so keep the same spot as
initially for most of the people. It is so decided with unanimous vote.

### Oniro WG Marketing Committee All Marketing Representatives

#### Marketing Plan: initial draft.

Chiara has worked on it and shared an initial draft to elicit feedback. We
will also present it to the next marketing SC for the open session. After
these interaction and comments from EF, we will table formal approval.

#### Social media accounts

It is being asked if there are objections to ratify Chiara and Dongni He to be
added as admins for Onrio all social media accounts, in addition to the
marketing team of Eclipse. None recorded. Unanimously approved.

Discussing opening Linkedin account for Oniro. We will explore the
technicalities to make sure we are in a position to manage it. We will discuss
if it's sustainable.  Same for tools to manage the different accounts to have
an efficient workflow to feed all the social media. No decisions is therefore
taken.

Mastodon: decide whether to keep it, keep it silent, shut it down. We need to
find a way to cross feed from Twitter, or to appoint some dedicated person of
sufficiently high profile to create the content (Dony). For the time being
consensus is to keep it open but with a message saying that the account is
momentarily inactive with an invite to follow us elsewhere (Twitter). It is so
unanimously decided.
"

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation