[oniro-wg] Oniro WG has moved from Proposal to Incubation stage: congratulations

Hello,

## From Proposal to Incubation

Today, Oniro WG has officially moved from Proposal to Incubation stage,
according to Eclipse Foundation Working Group life cycle, described in the EF
Working Group Process[1]. This basically means that Oniro WG have taken a
giant step forward towards becoming and Operational Eclipse Foundation Working
Group.

Take a moment to celebrate this achieved milestone. Many of you have invested
a lot of effort to get here.

## Next steps

As you can read in the documentation[2], we are well on our way to complete
the Incubation stage, given that some of the necessary steps to meet this goal
are either completed or planned already.

Moving the Oniro Working Group from Incubation to Operational stage will be
the main focus of my activity during the coming weeks/months but getting there
will be, once again, a shared achievement.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/process.php#wg-lifecycle
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/process.php#wg-incubation

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation