[oniro-wg] Fwd: EDDIE bi-weekly sync meeting included in the Oniro calendar

Hello,

we have onboarded the EDDIE sync meeting into Oniro format. Please read below.

Subject: EDDIE bi-weekly sync meeting included in the Oniro calendar
Date: Monday, March 28, 2022, 2:20:38 PM CEST
From: Agustín Benito Bethencourt <agustin.benito@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: oniro-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: stefan.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

in our efforts to onboard Oniro as a fully functional Eclipse Foundation
project one of the needed points is to incorporate the meetings into the Oniro
agenda, including the Oniro calendar.

This is what has just happened to the EDDIE bi-weekly sync meeting.

Now you can see this EDDIE sync meeting at the Oniro calendar[1]. You can also
see the information about EDDIE in our Meetings wiki page[2].

If somebody else should be invited to the meeting, please let Stefan (on CC)
or myself know

[1] https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?
cid=Y19kNzN2bmpqMzZydWZ2b3JhMzJnZGZjODUwOEBncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t
[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/-/wikis/Meetings#eddie-project-sync-meeting

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation