[oniro-wg] Roadmap: work on the proposal for oniro-core (goofy)

Hello Sebastian and Amit,

as you know, one of the attributions of the Working Group is the creation of
the roadmap (high level). Projects also have to create their own technical
roadmap. Given the nature of Oniro, where we are trying to create a coherent
platform, we need to coordinate both.

The goal would be to create the structure that will be approved by the Oniro
SC in the coming weeks. Davide wrote me that you guys would like to do that
sooner than later so I propose the following.

We start working on the structure now, we come to agreements, we get the
general consensus and they are ratified by the Oniro SC in the first occasion
it has.

What do you think?

I believe you already have some ideas implemented for Goofy, the coming
release.

Can we meet so we evaluate and implement them in the Oniro WG repo? This way
we provide the proposal in a more visual way.

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation