Re: [oniro-wg] Editorial change to Oniro Working Group Charter

Hello Jaroslaw:

Thank you for your email.

As this is not a material change we will simply amend the Charter at our next opportunity to add ("EFSP") after the first reference to the Eclipse Foundation Specification Process in the Steering Committee Powers and Duties Section.

We appreciate the feedback.

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Working Group Operations
Eclipse Foundation

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 7:52 AM Agustín Benito Bethencourt <agustin.benito@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

On Monday, January 24, 2022 11:24:32 AM CET Jaroslaw Marek (Jarek) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have one editorial note to  a draft of Oniro Working Group Charter. In the
> text “EFSP” is mentioned 3 times in Specification Committee->Powers and
> Duties. It can be easily deducted from the context as well as Applicable
> Documents section, that EFSP stands for Eclipse Foundation Specification
> Process, but it is nowhere directly indicated. Thus I suggest to modify the
> text as below:

> It is:
>
> l  Work with the related Project Management Committee (PMC) to ensure that
> the EFSP is complied with by all related working group specification
> projects. (…)

> To be:
>
> l  Work with the related Project Management Committee (PMC) to ensure that
> the Eclipse Foundation Specification Process  (EFSP) is complied with by
> all related working group specification projects.

> l  Define (if any) customizations to the EFSP. The EFSP with the approved
> customizations is the specification process to be used by all
> specifications related to this working group, and refer for approval by the
> Steering Committee.

Thank you very much for the suggestion. We will have a look at it.

> Best regards,
> Jarek

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation