[oniro-wg] Marketing meeting - Agenda - 2022wk02

Happy New Year,

I hope you had a good break and that COVID affect you and your beloved ones.

## Agenda

Please find the agenda of tomorrow's meeting at Oniro WG GitLab:

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-marketing/-/blob/main/meetings-marketing-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-marketing-mom-2022wk02.md

Feel free to propose additional agenda meetings or amend the ones proposed by
me. Send them to this mailing lists or through Merge Request in Gitlab.

@Philippe can you join us and provide a summary of the good work you have
coordinated around FOSDEM? As you can see in the agenda, I provided 10
minutes. If you need more, please let me know.

## Meetings information

Oniro meetings series schedules, how to join, goals, target audience and other
relevant information can be found in this page:

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/-/wikis/Meetings

Besst Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation