Re: [oniro-wg] Questions about the existing infrastructure: links

Hello Pawel and Zyga,

On Monday, December 6, 2021 9:07:05 AM WET Jaroslaw Marek (Jarek) wrote:
> Hi Agustin,
>
> * I think Pawel and Zyga will be the best ones to answer all the questions
> related to the infra. * As of OpenProject, we plan to drop it completely
> for Goofy. Requirements will be kept in GitLab. The form of these is still
> to be decided. Most likely it will not be built in requirements management
> feature as it's too basic, but some other solution based on GitLab. * We
> haven't investigated matrix at all. Is there any instance that we can
> easily join and review it's features?
>
> @Pawel, Zyga,
> Could you please answer Agustin's questions about our infra?
> Are you signed up to oniro-wg mailing list already?

I really need these questions answered to finish the Migration plan draft this
week. I am unsure if you already sent them but I have not seen them.

Can you resend them if you already answered or answer if you didn't?

> Best regards,
> Jarek

<snip>

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation