Re: [oniro-wg] FAQ update

Hello Chiara,

On Friday, December 3, 2021 5:59:44 PM WET Chiara DelFabbro wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I worked a bit on the FAQ document we prepared a while ago, adding some
> details on branding and other specifications.
>
> It would be good to get your feedback as well:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BWkQBTem_8E-l-gp-DVPZ2VYmdFmRLVRkyOis8bs
> uXw/edit
>
> Once done, where we can upload this leaving document for an easy access and
> consultation?

Since this document is not publicly accessible, I suggest to create a .md
version of it and upload it to the marketing resources folder.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-marketing/-/tree/main/marketing-resources-oniro

We can collaborate there.

> Thanks, wish you all a nice w-e!
>
> C.
Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation