[oniro-wg-marketing] Virtual IoT and Edge days 2022: suggestion

Hello,

I suggest that in the next edition, we join forces with the other Working
Groups at Eclipse Foundation and actively participate and support this event:

Link: https://iot.eclipse.org/eclipse-virtual-iot-edge-2022/

The Virtual IoT and Edge Days could become our main online activity throughout
the year. With the support of EF and the collaboration of the other WGs we
would "stand on the shoulder of giants".

I propose to attend so we can better evaluate this suggestion.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation