[oniro-wg-marketing] Oniro Marketing Plan 2022 draft: call for review

Hello,

during the last Marketing Committee, Chiara presented the initial draft of the
Oniro Marketing Plan for 2022. It is time for you to review it and provide
feedback.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/
marketing-committee-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/resources-marketing-committee-oniro-
wg/oniro_marketing_plan_2022_draft.pptx

Direct download: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/marketing-committee-oniro-wg/-/raw/main/resources-marketing-committee-oniro-wg/oniro_marketing_plan_2022_draft.pptx?inline=false

The idea is to collect feedback during this iteration (two weeks, until the
next Marketing Committee), so we elaborate then a document suitable for
approval. This document will drive our marketing activity during this year.
Your input is relevant.