Re: [omr-dev] Starting work on C front-end to OMR JIT

On 17 June 2018 at 20:30, Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The great thing with having a C front end is that once it starts
> working, a lot of code can be JITed . I have backend for Ravi that
> generates C code ... so I can JIT that too.
>
> So far following work in addition to strlen.
>
> https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/dmr_c/blob/master/tests/nano/store.c
> https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/dmr_c/blob/master/tests/nano/sumq.c
> https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/dmr_c/blob/master/tests/nano/testif.c

I am pleased to report that C switch statements and function calls now
work (at least for the limited tests I have run so far)!

The latest version of the C api is here:

https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/nj/blob/master/jitbuilder/c-api/nj_api.h

I had to move it in the JitBuilder project to fix issues with building
the library.

Regards
Dibyendu

Back to the top