Re: [omr-dev] Starting work on C front-end to OMR JIT

On 17 June 2018 at 15:00, Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 3. I am unclear how to generate conditional branches. First I tried:
>
>  - IfCmp cond goto BlockX
>  - Goto BlockY
>
> The compiler complained about the CFG.

Looks like after the IfComp node the compiler expects to fall through
to next Block and expects a CFG edge to this block. Now in my case the
next block is not necessarily the false block - so the way I am trying
to work around is by introducing a proxy false block that simply does
GoTo to the real false block.

The updated trace output his here:

https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/dmr_c/blob/master/tests/omr/strlen_fixed.log

The generated strlen() function worked!