Re: [omr-dev] TR_Options

On 11 June 2018 at 21:33, xliang6@xxxxxxxxx <xliang6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For a non-exhaustive but maybe more digestible list of debugging/tracing parameters and their descriptions, please look here:
> https://github.com/eclipse/omr/blob/master/doc/compiler/ProblemDetermination.md
>
> We are working on making this document more comprehensive as well as adding more documents to help with the developer experience for OMR. So if you see something incorrect or missing, please feel free to open an issue or fix it yourself.

Thank you. I did not find this doc when I searched because there is no
mention of TR_Options - it would be good if there was something added
to show how to set the options.

I would like to contribute doc updates but right now my level of
knowledge is very low; I would not want people to rely on what I said.
May be later on when I have understood more.

Regards

Back to the top