Re: [omr-dev] TR_Options

Hi Dibyendu,

For a non-exhaustive but maybe more digestible list of debugging/tracing parameters and their descriptions, please look here:
https://github.com/eclipse/omr/blob/master/doc/compiler/ProblemDetermination.md

We are working on making this document more comprehensive as well as adding more documents to help with the developer experience for OMR. So if you see something incorrect or missing, please feel free to open an issue or fix it yourself.

Thanks,
Xiaoli

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 4:16 PM, Filip Jeremic <fjeremic@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a list of available options for the compiler backend?

You may find the giant list here:

https://github.com/eclipse/omr/blob/9d1d8cf3048781bc6d87e6a1079167586cc5aa4d/compiler/control/OMROptions.cpp#L98

Filip Jeremic
IBM
Java JIT Compiler Developer
IBM Software Group8200 Warden Avenue
Phone:+1-905-413-2556Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Mobile:+1-905-923-9632Canada
E-mail:fjeremic@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Dibyendu Majumdar ---2018-06-11 04:08:16 PM---Hi, I was given a very helpful idea by LeonardoDibyendu Majumdar ---2018-06-11 04:08:16 PM---Hi, I was given a very helpful idea by Leonardo

I was given a very helpful idea by Leonardo
(
https://github.com/eclipse/omr/issues/2591) to set TR_Options
environment variable to get compiler trace output. Super useful - I
was wondering if there is a list of available options for the compiler
backend?

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu