[omr-dev] Contributor Licence Agreement Superseded?

Hi Everyone,

I was just working on education about OMR for JIT compiler developers,
and realized that the link in Contributing.md points to this [1] page
on the Eclipse Contributor License Agreement.

However, if you visit that page today, you'll note a banner at the top
that reads "This page is deprecated and may contain some information
that is no longer relevant or accurate."

Poking around, I notice that now it appears that there is an Eclipse
Contributor Agreement (ECA) here: http://www.eclipse.org/legal/ECA.php.

Has this superseded our use of the CLA? ie. Should we be getting new
developers to sign the CLA or the ECA?

-- Matt

[1]: http://www.eclipse.org/legal/CLA.php

Back to the top