[n4js-dev] Add new plugin to target platform

Hi all,

I haven’t done it in a while, so I need some help.

I want to add a new plugin to the target platform, so that we can use it e.g. in the runners.
To be more concrete, it is the org.eclipse.lsp4e.debug plugin.

I have added the plug in to the N4JS.setup file as follows:

<setupTask
      xsi:type="setup.p2:P2Task"
      label="LSP4E">
    <requirement
        name="org.eclipse.lsp4e.debug"
        versionRange="[0.10.0,0.12.1)"/>
    <repository
        url=""https://download.eclipse.org/lsp4e/releases/0.12.0" class="">https://download.eclipse.org/lsp4e/releases/0.12.0/"/>
  </setupTask>

and also as repository:

<repository
            url=""https://download.eclipse.org/lsp4e/releases/0.12.0" class="">https://download.eclipse.org/lsp4e/releases/0.12.0"/>

Running the set up tasks shows me that something is downloaded.

However, it is not added to the targetplatform file org.eclipse.n4js.targetplatform.target

What do I miss?

Cheers,

Jens

PS We need LSP4E for implementing the debugger, since LSP4E already allows for debugging node.js applications using the VSC node-js DAP plugin.

Back to the top