Re: [mylar-dev] Can source jars be included on mylar CVS projects?

By the way, Mik, these source jars probably should not be included into org.eclipse.mylar.context.core plugin jar:

ws-commons-util-1.0.1-sources.jar
xmlrpc-client-3.0-sources.jar
xmlrpc-common-3.0-sources.jar

 regards,
 Eugene

Willian Mitsuda wrote:
Mylar projects include some apache/jakarta-commons jars, but not their
source code.

I'd like not know if it is possible to put the source jars/zip on CVS
and associate them with the binary jars, so we can:

- get the javadoc on code completion.
- get the argument names on code completion.
- easily debug inside them (e.g. put a breakpoint inside some method
of httpclient to see what is happening).

Actually all this is possible if I download the source code separately
and associate on my own workspace, but it would be very convenient if
we can get this "out-of-box" (or "out-of-CVS" on this case...).

Back to the top