RE: [mylar-dev] 1.0 Web connector

Wireshark is trivial to install.  It knows about numerous different
protocols, including HTTP.  Once you find the first HTTP packet that you
care about, which is usually easy, you can either inspect that single
packet, or trace the entire conversation in a single window.  About the
only step that requires a few seconds to figure out is which NIC you
need to trace, if your box has more than one.

If you think it's worthwhile to add more code to Mylar to do something
you can already do, and then continue to maintain that software, well,
whatever.

Using something outside of Mylar and Eclipse is also useful, because you
can compare what your browser does (or some other tool), with what
Mylar/Eclipse is doing.