RE: [mylar-dev] final 0.9.2 testing and 1.0.0 schedule

Fyi, here is the summary of the status of these items.

Fixed, only one confirmation displayed.

> -- conflicting changes dialog badly need to rephrase options it provide
> to user. yes/no is very confusing.

Rephrasing done, still some improvements left so bug still open.

> -- state of "focus on workweek" in Task List is not preserved after
> Eclipse restart, even so task stays active (which is probably a
> performance hit).

We used to have this in some dev builds but there was a bit of confusion on
restart of an almost fresh task list, so it is off for now and will be
revisited post 1.0.

> -- preselection of repository for new task/query wizards is broken since
> 0.9 release

Fixed.

Mik

Back to the top