Re: [mylar-dev] How to run Mylar's test suites?

Hi,

> while I was fixing bug 145194, I tried to add a testcase for that. I
> checked out the ...tasklist.tests project and tried to run it by right
> clicking on the project name and selected "Run as - JUnit Plug-in
> Test".
>
> Unfortunately this did not work. The only result was the stack trace
> attached. I did not modify the source yet. This is with Mylar 0.5.2
> and Eclipse RC7.

it does work on my system (3.2-RC5) with the current Mylar head. I think
running the AllTaskListTests as a JUnit Plug-in Test is the recommended way
though.

Could someone provide a username and password to run the Bugzilla tests?

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de

Back to the top