RE: [mylar-dev] Custom repository connector

Yup, there is no documentation, use the source Luke ;)

While the committers' focus for now needs to be making the code as clear as
possible, it would be great if others in the developer community contributed
their experiences and pointers both in email form like this, and to the
Wiki.  I've made a page on the Wiki for this purpose:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar

Igor, could you please post your note about creating projects to that page?
All you need to edit the Wiki is a Bugzilla log-in.

Mik