RE: [mylar-dev] compatibility with 3.2 builds

0.5.0.1 should support the latest nightlies, the problem is that the version
numbering scheme changed (to org.eclipse.platform_3.2.0.N20060424-0010
instead of 3.2.0.v2006..) so it will refuse to install.  Since everyone has
been encouraged to use the nightlies, we will put up a dev build tonight
that understands the new version numbering.  For now you would have to use
HEAD or copy the plug-ins manually.

Mik