Re: [mylar-dev] new dev build

 Thanks Mik update worked just fine this time.

 Just out of curiosity, why that error with Jira Core Services
feature in the Manage Configuration dialog has been shown?

 Eugene

Mik Kersten wrote:
Note that the 0.4.9.v20060314-1230 dev build (now available) uses the new
0.8.0 version of the Jira Core Services feature.  There should be no update
problems now that we've got most of the Update Manager bugs figured out and
worked-around, but please holler if you see anything odd.  Note:

- The new Jira Core Services feature requires a one time download of two
apache plug-ins.  Down the road it would be nice to be getting them from an
Apache site but for now they're coming from Tigris.org.

- There should no longer be an error decoration on the Jira Core Services
feature in the Manage Configuration dialog.

Brock: all seems to be working well with the new packaging and it is nice
that the Apache plug-ins won't have to be downloaded repeatedly.

Eugene: the reason the yesterday's and today's builds were not showing up in
the Update Manager is that my SSH client crashed and fell into ASCII mode
for binary files.  Needless to say the Update Manager wasn't too helpful
there.

Mik

Back to the top