[mylar-dev] Re: Compile Error from source

Hi,

bin Wang schrieb:
> Yes, my eclipse platform is 3.1.1. Is that means mylar will not support 3.1x
> ?

I think so.

> Could we make mylar do not dependent on the jdt inteneral class?

AFAIK Mylar needs to get some information which is not accessible
through the public APIs. There are some efforts getting APIs for some
things Mylar needs but currently there is no way avoiding the use of
internal APIs. As this is mainly a research project I guess not too
much attention will be given to get Mylar running on older Eclipse
versions. This is bleeding egde technology.

> Again, How can I make them pass the compiling on eclipse 3.1.1.

Use not the latest HEAD version of Mylar but an older one.

--
Felix

Back to the top