Re: [mylar-dev] Re: Compile Error from source

Yes, my eclipse platform is 3.1.1. Is that means mylar will not support 3.1x?

Could we make mylar do not dependent on the jdt inteneral class?

Again, How can I make them pass the compiling on eclipse 3.1.1.

On 2/17/06, Felix Schwarz <Felix.Schwarz@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

bin Wang schrieb:
> The eclipse I used is 3.1x, and the below class is not found:
> org.eclipse.ui.views.markers.internal.MarkerNode
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.corext.util.OpenTypeHistory
> org.eclipse.jdt.ui.javaCompletionProposalComputer
> org.eclipse.jdt.ui.text.folding.IJavaFoldingStructureProviderExtension
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.JavaNoTypeCompletionProposalComputer
> org.eclipse.jdt.ui.text.java.ContentAssistInvocationContext
> org.eclipse.jdt.ui.text.java.JavaContentAssistInvocationContext

> How to fix it.

I guess you should use the latest eclipse integration build
(I20060213). Mike made an announcement on this list some days ago.

--
Felix