Re: [mylar-dev] Quick question regarding recapturing original context

Thanks for the heads up on the enhancement bug already posted on
attaching context to bug reports.  I guess the idea popped into my
head that somehow context was already being passed along with the bug
report from the bugzilla server for posted bugs that are in progress
but not yet completed.  When the facility becomes available, it might
be handy to commit the context to the server and revert to previous
context settings as well (in case something goes wrong).

Thanks,
Jim